Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sewing with Sweet Sophie

{No animals were harmed in the making of this blog post}


My sweet cat Sophie has  been uncharacteristically awake and more characteristically


in the way!


Yesterday sweet Sophie decided the perfect place to look out the window was on my sewing table


{while I was attempting to sew}


even though she had an entire window ledge she could stretch out on.


She was quit content as her tail was swishing back and forth







Good thing I wasn't stippling!


despite the tail swishing distraction I managed to make some progress with my Salt Air charms



I was also able to cut them into fours and get them all pressed.


I'm still contemplating the layout but with any luck I'll have a quilt top done today.


Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips