Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gathered Baby Quilt

I recently finished up a cute baby quilt for the newest member of the family.  I had a ton of fun making this one and the fabric was just so pretty.  It was difficult for me to send it away.  I used Promenade from Riley Blake and I'm so glad I have some left over to use in another project.







I used a tutorial by Little Birdie Secret called Gather Love and you can find the tutorial here.  I must say I'm already having separation anxiety from this quilt.  But, I know that it will be loved and cherished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips