Friday, May 18, 2012

Finished!

I finally finished the salt air quilt!!!  It turned out better than I thought it would when I first started.  I just love all the geometry in this quilt and the colors really pop.  This quilt is also the first quilt I'm putting up for purchase in my etsy shop.

I hope to make many more to put in the shop.  I'm almost finished working on the baby quilt I was laying out a few days ago and it should be finished today and photographed tomorrow.







I hope you've enjoyed following me along on this quilt journey.  I can't wait to start my next project.  I just got in my charming solids club selection of Vintage Modern!  I'll have to think of something extra special for that collection.

As I said before the Salt Air Quilt is listed in my etsy shop Salt Air HST Quilt  SOLD

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips