Friday, May 11, 2012

Salt Air HST Quilt

Yesterday I finished the Salt Air HST quilt top.  It was still raining when I finished so I had to wait till this morning to take some pics.  I love how it looks with the light coming through it.  I originally was going to layout all the hst in the same direction but then sewed a row the wrong way.  Instead of taking the seams out I just changed my layout. {Is that lazy or what} Ultimately I'm happy with the mistake and think the quilting will turn out really nice for this design.







I hope to get started on the quilting today and plan to sell this one in my etsy shop.  I'll post when it gets listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips