Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Having Fun With HST

I month ago I received my Charming Solids Club packet of Good Fortune fabrics.  I knew I was going to use this collection for my nieces 5 year-old quilt but I wasn't quit sure how I was going to use it.  It took me forever to decide and I'm really loving the challenge of coming up with different ways to use charm packs.  I finally decided on doing HST and I had plenty of white fabric on hand to do it.  So I set to work needing to finish this quilt quickly so I could take it to the party.











I think she really liked it!  I love how the colors are so vivid in this collection.  I will definitely make another one of these quilts.  It was fun, fast, and easy.  It was also the first time that I quilted using a wavy pattern which was also super fast and easy.

I would love to hear your comments or see you HST quilt projects.

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips