Sunday, April 15, 2012

Completely Biased Quilt

Introducing my first quilt tutorial!!!


It's called completely biased and I'm so thrilled it's finally done.  Well the quilt has been done for a while it was the tutorial that took the longest. 


I really enjoyed making these blocks with the Aunt Edna fabrics.  I'm so glad I snatched some of this fabric up when I did and at such a good price


The link for the tutorial is at the bottom of the post.






This is a super easy quilt to make and I do hope you like it.  For the quilt tutorial just clink on the link below


Completley Biased Quilt Pattern


It will open up a PDF for easy printing!!


And please leave a comment on what you think about my quilt.



ENJOY!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips