Friday, March 8, 2013

Shelburne Falls by Denyse Schmidt

I was so amped when i found out that Denyse Schmidt was going to be the keynote speaker at QuiltCon.  I was lucky enough to get to attend in person.  Learning about how she got started in the quilting industry and her art background was really interesting. If you would like to see her presentation you can watch it for free on Craftsy.  One of the things she talked about was how she named her fabric collections after towns in the area that she grew up.  Her latest is Shelburne Falls.






Denyse Schmidt




Denyse Schmidt
Pussy Willow Colorway

Denyse Schmidt
Lilac Colorway

Denyse Schmidt
Maple Colorway

I love the bold colors, geometric prints, and of coarse the plaids!!!  I have a few fabric bundles of this collection listed in my Etsy shop.  Scoop up a bundle or two before they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips