Friday, September 21, 2012

Reunion Quilt Top

I have been holding on to some Reunion charm packs by Sweetwater for some time now.  I finally started to put them together last week. I decided to do a similar layout to my Salt Air Quilt, but instead of quarter half -square triangles I am doing just half-square triangles.  The end result will be a little less piecing and a slightly bigger quilt.  I love hanging my quilt tops up in a window to take pictures.  The stained glass effect is so stunning!





Hopefully this will be quilted and binded by the end of next week.  Then I will put it up for sale in my etsy shop.  I hope it sells as fast as my Salt Air Quilt did!  SOLD!

Have a great Friday!!!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips