Saturday, September 15, 2012

Riley Blake Small Dots

The Small Cotton Dots are in from Riley Blake Designs and I can't wait to make something out of them.



They are now available in my shop!


I also am getting restocked on Chevron (small) and the rest will be in on Monday.


They sold so quickly it made my head spin a little bit.


A big thanks to Applique Market for mentioning me on Facebook.


They sell very cute applique patterns like this


Pocket Square


Everybody has been so excited about these fabrics, there are just so many ways you can use them.


Have a great weekend sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips