Friday, April 5, 2013

Craftsy Sale and Some New Additions

I got an email that Craftsy is having a huge sale!
Starting April 5th through April 8th,
a different set of Craftsy classes will be on sale each day,
 up to 75% off their normal price.
 Don't see the class you want on sale? 
Check back tomorrow - a fresh pick of courses will be on sale!


I've been taking a free-motion class taught by Angela Walters.
 I have both her books and while they are excellent,
you just don't get as much from them. 
If you're a visual learner like me,
than this platform is for you!
 

I also just got in some new fabrics!
Color Me Retro by Jeni Baker for Art Gallery Fabrics!!


I just love all the happy colors in this collection.
And as always Art Gallery's fabrics are so soft.
Besides making their way into a quilt or two
 i defiantly see a cute top being made from these great fabrics soon!

1 comment:

  1. Craftsy is so great. Just wish I had more hours in the day. And Color Me Retro is such a bright cheery line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips