Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Luxe In Bloom at Quilt Market

One of my favorite new designers that I saw at the International Quilt Market was Sarah Watson of Art Gallery Fabrics.

Her new collection Luxe in Bloom is gorgeous!






    


I loved seeing all of her doodles and drawings on the wall of her booth.  It gives a a peek into her designing process.
The geometric shapes she uses in her collection are awesome.

But you can see she takes her inspiration from nature and all of her prints have a very organic feel.
It's no surprise that Sarah won a best booth award, It was my favorite one after all.

I was also lucky enough to get some of this collection at sample spree!


I have added it to my shop so 1 lucky person can get there hands on this collection before it hits stores in December.

Just click here to purchase the 10 print fat quarter bundle.

More pictures about quilt market coming soon.  you can also find out more about Sarah by visiting her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips