Saturday, July 14, 2012

Introducing Tic Tac Toe a quilt pattern

I finally finished my first quilt pattern.  I have been wanting to dip my toe in the pattern making world for a while now.  I learned a lot about the limitations of computer software.  It never can do exactly as you want it to, as easily as you want it to.  Luckily, in most cases I was able to figure out work arounds in EQ7.  I hope that what I learned sticks so I don't have to relearn it next time.  I hate when you figure out how to do something on the computer and then you immediately forget how you did it.  So Frustrating!  anyway I digress...

So, this quilt pattern is super fun to make.  Pretty, simple, and a fast sew.  It measures 42" square.  I wanted something small enough that you didn't have to piece the backing if you didn't want to.

This Pattern is available in my esty shop for purchase here!

I hope you check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips