Saturday, February 23, 2013

QUILTCON

I just got back from QUILTCON in Austin, TX and it was amazing.  I took tons of pictures and I'm excited to share them over the next couple of days.  I was able to attend the Saturday lectures and was impressed and inspired by everything I heard and saw.  Quiltcon was informative with talks about copyright law and photography and inspiring with talented quilters telling their stories of life, learning, and making.


This is the quilt that is being raffled off made by the Modern Quilt Guild

The Modern Quilt Guild busy selling raffle tickets, totes, and more.





TEXAS - Made by Dana Michaelsen and quilted by Angela Waters

This quilt probably looks familiar
 TOUCH THIS QUILT - Made by Elizabeth Hartman

The Irony was not lost on me...



I will have more photos of some really awesome quilts in the days to follow.
Did you attend Quiltcon too?  What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips