Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Worldwide Quilting Day!

In honor of Worldwide Quilting Day
 i thought i'd share photos of some of the quilts i've made.

My 1st Finished Quilt (the 1st, 1st quilt is still a UFO)
Coin Quilt, Domestic Diva Fabric




For my Sweet Niece



Made for my Favorite Sister

Pezzy Print
Tic Tac Toe - For Sale Here

Razzel Dazzel Quilt - For Sale Here

I never got a pic of this one finished - Sold



Salt Air Quilt - Sold

Sold



Christmas Gift - Nursery Versery & Stash fabrics

Gift for my brother and sister-in-law



Gift!  Can you tell it's loved?

Gift - Seville Quilt Pattern, Joel Dewberry Fabric

Those are most of the quilts I've made but not all.  Some are on sale in my Etsy Shop.
Not bad for only quilting for only about a year and a half, huh?

Happy Quilting Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. They are so important to me and it's nice to know there is someone out there who is interested in similar things. I will do my best to respond to each one. Have a great day!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips